Glitter EPDM is available in 16 different colours and countless colour combinations. Our shock-absorbent EPDM play floors are of high quality and offer children a safe surface to play on. The flooring is slip resistant and ensures that the impact of a fall is absorbed. According to the European safety standard, a shock-absorbent floor is mandatory if children can climb higher than 60 cm in your play corner.
In addition to safety, an EPDM play floor also adds extra play value to a kids’ corner. The EPDM is constructed from small rubber granules, making it possible to incorporate figures into the floor. Or you can add 3D elements, such as a Tree stump or Jumping hills. An EPDM play floor really brings your kids’ corner to life.
- 2 years IKC product warranty
- Delivered on site
- Installation possible
The benefits of an EPDM floor:
- flexible implementation due to loose rubber granules
- durable material that retains its colour well
- slip resistant qualities
- shock and sound-absorbing
- creates a safe and playful surface for any kids’ corner